277 Total Sunbelt Business Search Results
$5.2 million EBITDA – American Engineered Truss Systems Manufacturer
Undisclosed > Midwest | Listing ID: 3-2473
The company manufactures engineered truss systems. The company’s customer base consists of premier builders, real estate managers, general contractors, building materials dealers and structural engineering firms that are top performers in their respective industries. The Company is known for its ability to cost-effectively deliver high-quality products on-time as evidenced by its 35+-year esteemed reputation. The business is run by a professional management team and is known for high-end craftsmanship, committed and non-union employees, excel...
Profitable & Growing National Transportation, Logistics, & Freight Co - $3.6M in Adj. Net Income
Nevada | Listing ID: NV-3358
Outstanding opportunity to acquire a successful trucking company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Business earned over $3.6M in Sellers Discretionary Earnings in 2021. Both the business and industry are expected to show double digit growth in 2022. Since its inception in 2012, The company has expanded its operation to 30 trucks valued at over $3M. Revenue for 2021 for 2021 was nearly $13.9M in sales, a 25% increase from 2020. The company utilizes various software platforms to expedite the process from obtaining bids to final payment. These proprieta...
*SOLD* Manufacturer of Custom Products sold to General Contractors
Wisconsin | Listing ID: Sold 1-1732
Specialty manufacturer that sells to general contractors headquartered in the Midwest, many of which operate nationally. +30 years in business. Absentee-owned, run by a professional management team since 2012. Higher-than-average profitability as compared to its industry peers. One of the largest firms in its marketplace. Excellent brand and reputation. Highly-skilled workforce capable of completing complex, sophisticated jobs on-time. Multiple growth opportunities. Owner seeks a strategic buyer capable of creating financial synergies or a fina...
Top Notch Commercial Landscaping Contractor Business
Nevada | Listing ID: NV-3379
• This is a turnkey business opportunity for a buyer with Working Capital of $300,000 included in Asking Price.
• Long Established, very profitable landscaping contracting business provides a steady cash flow and further growth potential.
• A business of this quality is hard to find with owner entering retirement.
• Excellent mix of clients.
• Experienced and qualified team in place for a complete turn-key operation.
• Room to grow – Huge Upside Potential - Could increase sales/profits by expanding an...
Leading Upper Midwest Powersports Dealer - **Over $700,000 in cash flow in 2021!
Undisclosed > Upper Midwest | Listing ID: 3-2456
Established over 40 Years ago, the Company has grown into a market leader specializing in new and used powered sports/recreation products including snowmobiles, ATVs, UTVs, side by sides and motorcycles as well as parts, apparel and accessories. They offer a full line of high-quality products from top powersports manufacturers. The Company also has a well-respected service department that provides repair and maintenance services completed by certified technicians. Great opportunity for an existing powersports dealer to increase their footpri...
Specialized Trucking company, Western Wisconsin with Real Estate, Revenue: 10mm (TTM), $700k cash flow 2021 (TTM)
Wisconsin | Listing ID: 3-2420
Long established, niche trucking company located in Western Wisconsin. Business has been around for over 60 years, current owners for over 20 years. The business has over 3.5mm in assets that are included with the sale. Seller would also like to sell the real estate for 700k. The real estate, located on 2.5 acres, includes a repair and wash facility that’s included with the sale. Business does very little with social media or website presence, meaning there is a great opportunity for significant added growth organically. Revenues have increas...
Union Provider of Insulation Services. SBA/Seller Financing.
Minnesota | Listing ID: 3-2501
Well-established union provider of insulation services
- Substantial pipeline of work
- Includes approximately $1M of FF&E
- Multiple revenue streams
- Well trained staff in place
- Steady and loyal customer following
- Seller semi-retiring.
Seller is willing to stay on to train/transition the business to new ownership.
The listing price is the base price of the business. In addition to the base price of $2.6M, the buyer will be acquiring the inventory (12-month average is approx. $500K) and A/...
Multi-Location Hardware Store
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N886
• Authorized dealer of multiple brand names of equipment • Additional stream of income with their Rental Equipment program • One of the largest hardware dealers of landscape products in Central Wisconsin • Plenty of growth opportunities This is a full-service hardware and power equipment store with 3 locations in Wisconsin. Each location has its own unique attributes. All locations are fully utilized and all 3 properties are for sale. In addition to selling hardware and power equipment, these stores also retail green live goods,...
Toy Wholesaler & Distributor
Undisclosed | Listing ID: N884
Highlights: • Well established in the toy and gifts industry – top line growth year over year >17% • Have their own warehouse and fulfillment capabilities • Diverse customer base – both B2B fulfillment/distribution and direct B2C channels • Knowledgeable staff and strong systems in place Summary: Privately held, award winning toy manufacturer and distributor that serves the global toy market. Specializing in bringing unique, innovative, and educational toys to market. They pride themselves on high quality products, excelle...
Excavating and Demolition Business For Sale for $3.85 Million. Price Includes $3.4 Million of Equipment and $895k of Owner’s Cash Flow. 2022 is on Track to be a Record Year! SBA Bank Financing Available.
Minnesota | Listing ID: 3-2526
Serving the Twin Cities metro area for the past 4 decades, this excavation contractor has a broad range of services that include excavation, demolition, and site demolition. It has built a great reputation due to its exceptional service and highly skilled team. This business features:
• Long term client relationships with a wide variety of customers.
• A well trained and highly dedicated union labor force (union labor is a requirement for many projects)
• Newer and well maintained equipment with an estimated fair m...