238 Total Sunbelt Business Search Results
$7 Million EBITDA Sporting Goods Retail & E-Commerce
Undisclosed > Southeast Region | Listing ID: 3-2201
With nearly 20 years of continued growth, the Company has a robust brand as one of the top firearms and firearm accessories retailers in the country. Located in the Southeast but has a national outreach through online channels. They started making e-commerce sales in 2019, which grew to 30% of total revenue in 2020, despite not having a dedicated e-commerce team. 2020 saw $34 million in sales and $7.2 million in EBITDA. The Company is capitalizing on the booming demographic of first-time gun owners and has a loyal base of long-time gun owners w...
*SOLD* Manufacturer of Custom Products sold to General Contractors
Wisconsin | Listing ID: Sold 1-1732
Specialty manufacturer that sells to general contractors headquartered in the Midwest, many of which operate nationally. +30 years in business. Absentee-owned, run by a professional management team since 2012. Higher-than-average profitability as compared to its industry peers. One of the largest firms in its marketplace. Excellent brand and reputation. Highly-skilled workforce capable of completing complex, sophisticated jobs on-time. Multiple growth opportunities. Owner seeks a strategic buyer capable of creating financial synergies or a fina...
PRICE REDUCED - Multi Location South Metro Area Gas Station, Car Wash and C-Store For Sale. Over $11 Million in Revenues in 2019. Current Cash Flow of over $544k. Prime Real Estate Also Available.
Minnesota | Listing ID: 3-2309
This well-established, branded, 3 location Service Station sold roughly 3.4M gallons of gas in 2019. Sales were down in 2020 due to COVID and the owner expects sales to return to pre-COVID monthly levels by the end of 2021.
• Each location features the sale of gas, a C-Store, and a Car Wash.
• One location has 3 Auto Repair service bays and a towing service.
• Over $1.3Million has been spent in the past few years on various upgrades and improvements makes this a turn-key purchase.
• Each location is situated on a he...
Multi-Location Hardware Store
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N886
• Authorized dealer of multiple brand names of equipment • Additional stream of income with their Rental Equipment program • One of the largest hardware dealers of landscape products in Central Wisconsin • Plenty of growth opportunities This is a full-service hardware and power equipment store with 3 locations in Wisconsin. Each location has its own unique attributes. All locations are fully utilized and all 3 properties are for sale. In addition to selling hardware and power equipment, these stores also retail green live goods,...
$3.0MM EBITDA Underground Infrastructure Specialty Construction Contractor.
Undisclosed > Midwest | Listing ID: 3-2144
Underground infrastructure specialty construction contractor with horizontal directional drilling (HDD) and hydro excavation crews for telecommunications and utility projects in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North and South Dakota. 50% of the revenue is from ductwork installation for fiber optic cables in telecom, and the balance is from "large pipe" (< 24" in diameter) for utilities, sewer, windfarm, geothermal and HVAC. The company is positioned for sustained growth in the upper Midwest and geographic expansion, taking advantage of the increasi...
Top 10 Las Vegas Non-Union HVAC Co. for Sale. Seller is highly motivated to sell
Nevada > Las Vegas | Listing ID: NV-3341
Exceptionally well established (over 10 years) Non-Union HVAC Company. Consistent sales/profit growth for years. Seller will enter non-compete contract and ensure smooth transition.
• This business is a licensed, bonded, and insured HVAC construction service and maintenance company located in will in Las Vegas Nevada
• The products and services are in high demand due to the growing activities in the real estate / construction industry.
• No state tax drives business expansion and growth as well as the recent Raide...
$7mm Revenue/$1mm EBITDA Underground Infrastructure Specialty Contractor
Undisclosed > Midwest | Listing ID: 3-2310
Established four decades ago, this Company provides underground communications installation services. The Company has a loyal customer base and multi-year executed agreements. The Company is known for its exceptional customer service, state-of-the-art equipment, committed and technically competent workforce, excellent systems, and on-time projects' completion. A professional and creative team runs the business. There are significant growth opportunities with existing and new customers, including geographic and vertical expansion.
*SOLD* IT Services Company, $6.6M in Revenue, $1.25MM in EBITDA
Minnesota | Listing ID: Sold 3-1982
Established a decade ago, this Company is a territorial franchise that offers a wide array of IT and Managed IT services to its education sector, manufacturing, distribution, life sciences, healthcare and non-profit clientele. The Company is headquartered in Eastern US and has a diverse and loyal customer base. There’s a creative and experienced team in place and a technically competent workforce. The day-to-day operations are run by the COO, CFO, Director of Technology and Director of Sales. The ownership is spending a minimal amount of time...
Gun Store, Range and Classroom – SBA Approved – Net over $1.5M
Nevada | Listing ID: NV-3356
Extremely Profitable Gun Shop and Gun Range located on a major highway in North Las Vegas yet close to the Las Vegas Strip. An active Owner can easily earn over $1.5M in discretionary income. SBA Financing available with as low as 10% down. Property is Available.
• Many Years of Operating History in the Las Vegas Market
• Easy to Learn and Operate
• High Margins and History of Consistent Profitability
• Turn-Key Operation and Fully Staffed
• Excellent Mix of Clients with a Majority being NEW
• Huge ...
Commercial & Industrial Equipment Supplier
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N881
• Long term, Experienced and Skilled Staff • Completely turn key operation • In Business for more than 70 years This is a family owned company that has been in business for over 70 years. They specialize in the sale of warehouse equipment such as; pallet racking, distribution and display carts, casters, hand trucks, and more. They also have a parts and service department as well as a full line of used equipment. In addition, this company has the capability to design warehouse systems such as racking, order picking and mezzanine. The...