$5.2 million EBITDA – American Engineered Truss Systems Manufacturer
The company manufactures engineered truss systems. The company’s customer base consists of premier builders, real estate managers, general contractors, building materials dealers and structural engineering firms that are top performers in their respective industries. The Company is known for its ability to cost-effectively deliver high-quality products on-time as evidenced by its 35+-year esteemed reputation. The business is run by a professional management team and is known for high-end craftsmanship, committed and non-union employees, excellent systems and service, quality product, and on-time delivery.
• Experienced management team that delivered profitable growth (EBITDA CAGR ~106%) in the last 4 years
• 100% USA made products with a growing $12 million pipeline
• Multiple near-term growth opportunities including both organic and acquisitions in a fragmented market
• Industry-leading production facility with high-quality and flexible equipment
• Scalable operations with decades-long customers and vendors relationships
Minimum financial qualification: $5.0 million of readily available cash.
A prospective buyer will have to execute and return an NDA and Acquirer Profile. Qualified submissions will be provided a detailed report and other information on this high-growth opportunity.