16 Total Sunbelt Business Search Results
*SOLD* Manufacturer of Custom Products sold to General Contractors
Wisconsin | Listing ID: Sold 1-1732
Specialty manufacturer that sells to general contractors headquartered in the Midwest, many of which operate nationally. +30 years in business. Absentee-owned, run by a professional management team since 2012. Higher-than-average profitability as compared to its industry peers. One of the largest firms in its marketplace. Excellent brand and reputation. Highly-skilled workforce capable of completing complex, sophisticated jobs on-time. Multiple growth opportunities. Owner seeks a strategic buyer capable of creating financial synergies or a fina...
Well established HVAC business with over 75 years in industry serving the West Wisconsin area. This is non-union shop. Owner Retirement. Real Estate also available for sale as part of transaction. Year-over-year growth. TTM: EBITDA $633k, SDE $856k.
Wisconsin | Listing ID: 50486
Highly reputable and long standing HVAC business that has been around for over 75 years that specializes in heating & cooling, sheet metal fabrication, and home check and cleaning services. They provide nearly 50% commercial 50% residential service. They are a factory authorized dealer granting them expertise in the technical aspect of equipment installation. They have consistent increases in both Revenue and Earnings over the last several years. Most employees have been around for 10+ years. The company has the opportunity to expand operations...
*SOLD* Industrial Products, Converting & Fabrication
Minnesota | Listing ID: Sold 3-1561
Established in 1994, company supplies custom fabricated products and distributes and sells materials to the industrial marketplace. The company has experienced consistent growth by providing value and meeting the exacting needs of its customers.
*SOLD* Branded Architectural Metal Product Fabricator with Untapped Growth Opportunities.
Minnesota | Listing ID: Sold 3-1996
This specialized metal fabrication company operates out of a 40,000sf, state-of-the-art facility. Capabilities allow for a complete array of sheet metal fabrication using a state-of-art manufacturing facility and CNC-controlled equipment. Products include the Company’s flagship brand of wall panel systems, composite, solid metal, tile and insulated wall panels, as well as ACM and solid aluminum column covers, accents and canopies, sunscreens, metal flashings, metal brake shapes and signage. Unlimited growth opportunities, key employees an...
Product Manufacture and Retail Outlet
Undisclosed > Midwest | Listing ID: 52981
Midwest manufacturer of quality, energy efficient proprietary products that cater to the new home and remodeling market. Sales occur through an ever-expanding dealer network and onsite retail location. For more than four decades a team of dedicated employees have created superior products and developed a high-quality brand name recognition.
Revenue and profits continue to grow each year. Ideal buyers could be an individual or couple who would like to relocate their family to a peaceful prominent lake area setting. A manufacturing ...
Steel Fabrication w/ real estate SBA financing Over $200K in cash flow with real estate!
Minnesota | Listing ID: 54451
• Steel fabrication of beams, columns, stair rails
• Steady business 65% Public and 35% Private Sector
• Dedicated team of employees that are cross-trained
• AISC Certified Fabricator
• Buyers should have a good understanding of the steel industry
• The new owner will provide operations oversight and understand the estimating process (or be willing to learn from the current owner)
• The Real Estate is also for sale for $500k
Sunbelt Listing ID: 54451
East Metro Fabrication & Welding Business 1.8 million in sales 361K cashflow
Minnesota | Listing ID: 52027
East Metro Fabrication & Welding Business
A one stop shop in business over 32 years in working with many different industries.
The company is a full-service MIG & TIG Welding and Fabrication Shop with small or large production run capabilities. Quality Welding, Laser Cutting, Plasma Cutting, Saw cutting, Steel Grit Blasting and Painting. SBA financing available to qualified buyer.
Sunbelt Listing ID: 52027
Manufacturer's Representative - commercial HVAC components
Wisconsin | Listing ID: 54112
• 30+ year well-established manufacturer's rep firm offering leading brand products in the commercial comfort heating and cooling of public and private spaces.
• Repeatable sales of OEM and replacement critical system components, as well as retrofits, expansions, and new installations.
• Relocatable within the Midwest.
• No inventory and low operating expenses allow for a low-cost operating advantage.
• Over 400 customers in the B2B market segment. Including mechanical contractors, wholesale suppliers, Original Equ...
E-Commerce and Niche Manufacturing Business with Real Estate in Southeastern Minnesota. Over $1.3M in Revenue and $88k in Cash Flow for $85k Down including Real Estate. Seller Financing available.
Minnesota | Listing ID: 52860
For over 40 years this well-established E-commerce and niche manufacturing business has produced proprietary products that contribute to their growing online market. They sell food, gifts, apparel and kitchenware online, through distributors, and in store/café.
• Manufacturing unique and proprietary branded products
• Growing online E-commerce platform 75% of revenue
• Sales are online, in store/café and through distributors
• 40-year history with an excellent reputation and loyal customers
• 9300 sq ft...
Relocatable Minnesota Based Custom Machined Parts Supplier with $1.3 Million in Sales and Over $500k of Cash flow available for $1.4M.
Minnesota | Listing ID: 53160
This well-established custom parts supplier with a 19-year history offers national and international clients custom machined parts for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) primarily in the Automotive industry. However, the Company does serve customers in other industries.
- The company subcontracts manufacturing overseas but owns the production molds which allows them to easily move manufacturing to another factory as needed.
- Large Gross Profit Margins with very low overhead.
- Office and warehouse can easily be relocated...