32 Total Sunbelt Business Search Results
Window Cleaning Franchise in Massachusetts – Semi-absentee owner. 45-min West of Boston Area. $180k cashflow with only $56k down payment.
Undisclosed > Massachusetts | Listing ID: 52802
• No nights or weekends. Owner only works 4-5 hours a day, does not cleans windows, only manages and bids larger projects.
• Branded vehicles included in the sale.
• Strong commercial customer base and widely recognized for its exceptional quality and service.
• Protected Territory – can grow existing routes and maximize dominance.
• Advanced technology in equipment – can clean bigger buildings more safely.
• After 17 years of year-over-year growth, the current owner is looking to retire.
Profitable Retail Shipping Center in Connecticut: Your Turn-Key Ticket to Success!
Undisclosed > Connecticut | Listing ID: 52790
For over 25 years, this retail shipping center has been the go-to destination for individuals and businesses alike. Here's why this opportunity is a game-changer:
Immediate Cashflow with Lower Investment: Unlike starting a new franchise from scratch, our established location offers you immediate cashflow and recurring revenue. You can start making a profit right away, all while enjoying a lower investment requirement
Turn-Key Excellence: This well-established business is a true turn-key operation, ready for you to take the...
Estate Sales & Business Liquidation Franchise
Undisclosed | Listing ID: JG-52933
One of Entrepreneur’s 2021 Top home-based franchises. 30yr track record.
Largest Physical Therapy franchise in the world
Undisclosed | Listing ID: JG-52934
Executive business model with a rapidly growing target market.
Superfood Bowl Franchise
Undisclosed | Listing ID: 1-1848
Healthy Fast Casual Acai Bowls concept experiencing rapid growth. Small footprint required with minimal staff.
#1 Cabinet Refinishing Franchise in the U.S.
Undisclosed | Listing ID: 1-1849
Wood Refinishing franchise featured in Martha Stewart Living, Better Homes & Gardens and HGTV looking to grow nationwide!
Pet Supply & Service Franchise
Undisclosed | Listing ID: 1-1845
The pet industry has seen strong growth during the Covid environment. This model has retail, grooming, dog wash and mobile nail trimming segments to the business. Membership based model for consumers to also take advantage is also included
Home Services Franchise
Undisclosed | Listing ID: 1-1847
Home service and restoration industry is booming. This national franchise offers a quick ramp up opportunity and very strong validation from existing franchisees.
Manufacturer of Consumer Products
Undisclosed | Listing ID: 3-2135
The Company manufacturers branded consumer goods in the fishing industry.
• 40+ billion dollar industry
• Carried in top retailers, nationwide sales footprint
• High ranking SKUs in the fishing category
• 50%+ EBITDA margins
• Outsourced manufacturing and distribution relationships keep fixed costs low
• 3 year average EBITDA over $1 million
• Patented products
• Near term growth opportunities
• Recession resistant
Interested buyers must sign a non-disclosure agreemen...