236 Total Sunbelt Business Search Results
FAST GROWING four-store Edible Arrangements enterprise in upstate NY – set up for absentee owner/investor or owner/operator. Unique opportunity with 480K+ cash flow. Only 25% down.
Undisclosed > Up State > New York | Listing ID: 3-2183
Restaurant & Bar
Business for Sale: $2.7M+ in sales and growing!
• 2020 Double-digit growth continues in 2021 w/$480k cash flow over the Trailing Twelve Months thru February (TTM).
• A rare opportunity to buy four (4) store locations of one of the most successful international franchise brands.
• Enterprise has been successfully operated for many years on a mostly absentee basis. Set up for the next owner that wants to invest in a business rather than run it day to day.
• This is also a great opportunity for an owner/operator ...
South Metro Area Service Station, Car Wash and C-Store For Sale at $650k. $2.7 Million in Revenues. Prime Real Estate Also Available.
Minnesota | Listing ID: 3-2012
This well-established, branded Service Station sells roughly 750K gallons of gas each year and features 3 Auto Repair service bays, C-Store, towing service, and touch free Car Wash.
• Great location on a heavily trafficked intersection in southern Hennepin County.
• The building roof was recently replaced and the parking lot resurfaced.
• The Asking Price of $650k includes $55k of inventory and an impressive list of equipment including a POS system, tow truck, car wash, ATM, and an array of auto repair equipment.
Distributor/Dealer in Industrial Sales B2B, SBA Financing Retirement
Minnesota | Listing ID: 3-2227
This strong business has been around for over 35 years. They are a leading supplier of commercial/industrial products and services that serve as a leading dealer in their strong Minnesota territory. Only reason for sale is retirement of owner. However, Seller would be willing to train and transition for an extended period if asked. Cash flow of business has exceeded $300,000 annually for the last 5 years with ytd on pace to exceed last year financials. Please call Dan Arcand at 651-402-0098 for further information.
Highly Specialized Machine Shop with Real Estate - Western MN
Minnesota | Listing ID: 3-2254
For over 20 years this business has been a leader in manufacturing custom parts in the hydraulics industry. As a full-service machine shop, they offer reverse engineering services, repairs, and all types of cylinders and parts. Capabilities/services include lathe work, milling, drilling, precision grinding, boring, honing, tapping and threading, all with quick turnaround. Company has a propriety product that drives much of their revenue as they have little to no competition in this area. With over 1,500 customers and majority of them outsi...
Hardware stores and AG Centers in MN - Only $129k Down Buys you this Business and Real Estate. SBA Financing Available
Minnesota | Listing ID: 3-2125
Well established AG Centers/Hardware Stores sell top quality feeds by leading manufacturers for many species of animals. Member of hardware cooperative providing improved buying power of most products sold. Clients include small farming operations, lifestyle/hobby farmers, area residents and businesses within 25-mile surrounding areas. High % of repeat and referral business from loyal customer base built in its long history. Two turn-key locations w/retail store, feed mill, and warehouses. Real Estate at both locations for $600k additional.
Multi-Territory, In-Home Senior Care
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N873
Home Health Care Services
• Qualified Caregivers and Experienced Office Staff • Home Care Services and Facility Staffing Services • Strong Relationships with Referral Sources • Digital Marketing Presence This is well-run company that provides non-medical care services to assist their clients with activities of daily living and provides staffing services to facility care partners. Current staff has demonstrated success providing care up to 24 hours per day while having expertise with different insurance payor sources and multiple revenue opportunities. ...
MN Lakes Country Convenience Store with Deli & Car Wash
North Dakota | Listing ID: ND-29
Located in the heart of Minnesota’s Lake Country at the cross roads of two US Highways, this profitable convenience store is primed for a new owner with a vision to maximize its potential. The owners have committed themselves to quality products and uncommon service not found in chain convenience stores. The personal touch has developed a following with consumers looking for quality. As a national, name-brand fuel retailer, the store draws the discerning consumer in for quality gasoline. The convenience store is stocked with quality, prof...
Lumberyard & Building Products Business - ** Over $200K Cash Flow and Only $115K Down
Minnesota | Listing ID: 3-1892
Leading provider of lumber and building products with limited competition and no box stores in the area. Great location on a main highway in the heart of beautiful lake country. Established in the community for 50 years and has built up an excellent reputation and a loyal, diverse and recurring customer base. Completely turnkey with knowledgeable employees and all of the equipment in good condition. Several growth/expansion opportunities are available. Great opportunity for an existing company to increase their footprint or someone ready t...
Asian Grill & Sushi – Operator should net $650,000+, SBA Financing for Qualified Buyer, Mgr in place, Outstanding Profitability during COVID
Nevada | Listing ID: NV-3309
Restaurant & Bar
Outstanding Opportunity to purchase a well-established and profitable restaurant that clearly has the potential to expand and even franchise. Doing Outstanding during COVID. Books and Records are very clean. Management would be willing to stay on. Includes all of the Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment and Operating Inventory.
- Over 12 Years of Operating History in the Las Vegas Market
- Excellent Profitability During COVID with Many New Customers
- Post COVID Projections suggest that 2021 Could be a Record Year
- Cutter S...
High Precision Machining & Tool Company
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N867
• In business for almost 60 years • High precision machining – milling, lathe, turning, EDM • Excellent quality production – medical industry included, high tolerance • Loyal customers The company mostly offers milling, turning and lathe services and can work with almost any material. They are a very high-tech job shop that can take on difficult jobs, mainly machining low volume parts with higher precision finish machining of smaller highly technical components. They have a low scrap rate due to their continued emphasis on hi...