206 Total Sunbelt Business Search Results
B2B Franchised Printing Business in Florida. SBA/Seller financing available. Over $800K in Cash Flow.
Undisclosed > Florida | Listing ID: 53881
This is a rare opportunity to acquire an established on-demand, digital printing, signage, and marketing services franchise with an experienced team in place and over 20 years of loyal and diverse customers. Their services provide businesses with print and marketing services and solutions.
- Well-established team of skilled employees
- No industry experience required
- Franchise provides training and ongoing support
- No evenings or weekends
- Be in business “for yourself” not “by yourself”!
Niche Midwest Industrial Equipment Distribution, Installation, and Repair Provider with Cash Flow over $525k with Real Estate
Minnesota | Listing ID: 53719
A niche industrial equipment distribution, installation, and repair business catering to the Midwest region located in Minnesota. With over 50+ years of industry experience, a large customer base, and a well-established team make this an attractive business opportunity.
Other features include:
• Substantial growth over the last several years
• Multiple revenue streams, including design, installation, and service.
• The business and real estate will be sold together:
- The asking price for the busin...
Minnesota Based Specialty Contractor.
Minnesota | Listing ID: 52896
Minnesota Based Specialty Contractor. Established, Successful company, owner looking to retire and will provide training to Buyer. Focus on demolition with high tech equipment. Employees in place. Worldwide services. Real Estate is sold separately. 12,800 square foot (shop), 1200 square feet (office) and 2 acres outside secure storage. Sunbelt Listing ID: 52896
Recurring Revenue Custom Payment Systems Hardware and Software Company with over $2.5 Million in Sales and Over $1 Million in EBITDA. Real Estate is also available for $1 Million.
Minnesota | Listing ID: 53991
This well-established custom payment systems company with a 26-year history offers proprietary products for the retail and service industries in the United States, Canada and Australia.
- In the next two years, sales and profits are projected grow significantly with the company’s Current Customers as they continue to migrate over to the company’s latest technology.
- Proprietary technology and “best in industry” products including payment processing software/hardware and a corresponding mobile app to streamline sales.
Twin Cities based Architecture Firm with a NO Down Payment SBA Loan to Qualified Buyers. Over $2.3M in Revenue and $680K in Cash Flow. $300k of Working Capital Included in $1.25M Purchase Price.
Minnesota | Listing ID: 52894
Architecture Firm with 20 years of industry experience specializing in comprehensive planning and school design for education in districts throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin. Non-educational design includes municipal projects such as city halls and fire departments.
• Experienced team of architects and graphics specialist
• Services include facility analysis, space utilization, studies, planning graphics, construction documents and administration
• Services range from remodels to full-scale building projects
Full-Service Auto Repair Shop. Turn-key operation with growing revenue and cash flow!
Minnesota | Listing ID: 53986
Fully established Auto Repair Shop with a strong reputation built over 10 years is now for sale.
• Real Estate is included and boasts a newly remodeled building and resurfaced lot.
• Full-service shop that can handle any type of repair on foreign and domestic vehicles.
• When the work speaks for itself, and established website and word of mouth have gotten the business to where it is.
• Multiple bays with lifts, ASE-Certified Mechanics, and the latest automobile technology.
An opportunity like this won’t ...
FedEx Ground & Home Delivery Routes – La Crosse, WI Terminal
Minnesota | Listing ID: 53533
• Home Based.
• Well-established and highly profitable FedEx Ground routes. All routes are contiguous, making load sharing among routes efficient.
• Turnkey and a great opportunity for semi-absentee ownership with full time manager in place.
• This business is ready to generate cash flow on day one.
• FedEx grows organically as package volume has shown consistent growth each year.
• Territory is the ideal size for a new Independent Contractor to get started while still having ample opportunity for growt...
Commercial Kitchen Equipment Sales & Repair
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N907
Highlights: - Turnkey opportunity, including inventory, equipment, and service vehicles - Has potential to become absentee owned - Independently owned and operated - Successful for nearly 4 decades - Great growth possibility - Retail is open to public, no membership required to shop Reputable provider of commercial kitchen equipment sales and repair services, specializing in commercial appliances. The Company also retails plumbing components, restaurant focused small wares, and replacement parts for various equipment and appliance. Con...
Well-Established Twin Cities Remodeling Business with 60 plus years serving the twin cities metro area. $90K down with SBA financing available for qualified buyer.
Minnesota | Listing ID: 53904
This is a well-established Twin Cities Remodeling business that serves the twin cities area. Services include bathroom, kitchen, and basement renovations. This is an attractive business opportunity with 60+ years of industry experience, large customer base, and strong reputation for their honesty and quality services. Other features include $404k cashflow, experienced team members, and multiple growth opportunities.
Sunbelt Listing ID: 53904
Twin Cities Retailer Asking Only $250,000 Plus Inventory With Over $300,000 In Cash Flow!
Minnesota | Listing ID: 53177
This well-known thriving retail gem is nestled in a charming twin cities Northern metro suburb. The beloved store has a solid reputation, loyal customer base, and proven profitability. An experienced management team is in place to help train the new owner. Buyer will take over after January 1, 2024. Seller financing is available to a qualified buyer.
Sunbelt Listing ID: 53177