53 Total Sunbelt Business Search Results
US Based Pyrotechnics Manufacturing and Services Company. Over $3 Million in Sales and $700k of Cash Flow – with Real Estate.
Undisclosed | Listing ID: 3-2592
This specialized manufacturing and service company was established over 30 years ago and ships its product line all over the world.
• Large barriers to entry with little competition due to the high cost of startup and regulatory requirements.
• Multiple growth opportunities with current trends showing increased worldwide demand.
• Large diverse international customer base.
• Highly skilled and experienced team.
• Customized products with a track record of safety, dependability, and consistent performance....
Five-store Edible Arrangements enterprise in South-East US major metro location(s) – set up for semi-absentee owner/investor. Huge opportunity with 570K+ cash flow in 2020 and in 2021. SBA terms for well-qualified buyer.
Undisclosed > South East US | Listing ID: 3-2479
Business for Sale: $1.3M Purchase Price.
• $3M+ in sales in 2021 with $591K cash flow.
• Sales growing significantly in both 2020 and 2021.
• 2022 YTD is holding solidly in the current economy.
• A unique opportunity to buy five (5) store locations of one of the most successful franchise brands in a BOOMING region.
• Enterprise has been successfully operated for many years on a mostly absentee basis. Set up for the next owner that wants to invest in a business rather than run it day to day or be the GM...
31 years strong full service Sporting goods retailer & Supply 145,900 down gets 249,059 cashflow
Wisconsin | Listing ID: 51782
Central Wisconsin Sporting Goods Retailer Federally licensed firearms dealer in Central Wisconsin. They offer a large selection of handguns, rifles & shooting accessories. Beyond firearms they have a selection of crossbows and Archery accessories. Highly knowledgeable staff to help navigate buyers in their quest for the perfect firearm. Sale includes $500,000 inventory. Sunbelt Listing ID: 51782
Very Reputable Stainless-Steel Fabrication & Installation Business Located in Western WI – with Real Estate
Wisconsin | Listing ID: 3-2613
Well established stainless-steel fab & installation business that operates purely by word of mouth and referral. Their strong belief in quality over quantity has aided to their 60% increase in revenue from 2019-2020 and 59% increase in revenue from 2020-2021. Operating expenses have decreased from 22% in 19’ to 9% in 21’ due to their experienced, efficient workforce of 4 full time employees. The company has an extensive asset list of $500k in tools and equipment, vehicles, and trailers that are in excellent condition and well maintained. A ...
Multi-Discipline Industrial Service Company
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N903
Highlights: - Successful in business for 30+ years - Company is licensed and insured - Experienced staff and equipment for quality, reliable service - Majority of marketing done by referrals and word of mouth - Opportunities for growth Business Summary: This independently owned, full service, industrial firm specializes in crane, millwright, fabrication, welding, engineering, and equipment erection services. Their experience covers a diverse range of industries including but not limited to commercial feed, aggregate, agricultural, foo...
Franchise Hardware Store
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N908
Business Highlights - Excellent Franchise support - Income from retail sales and equipment rental program - Name recognition and highly reputable - Authorized dealer of quality name brands - Knowledgeable and well-trained staff Business Summary This is a classic, branded, community hardware store that has been successful for over 50 years. Family owned and operated, this business serves both building professionals and DIY customers. This business retails a very expansive inventory, including, but not limited to, Hardware & Tool, La...
Pool & Spa retailer, $625k of cash flow, SBA Financing
Wisconsin | Listing ID: 3-2492
This full-service, award-winning pool and spa company has enjoyed enormous growth with the backyard family relaxation boom. The company offers top of the line renowned products. The business has seen repeat and referral business for many decades. A fantastic opportunity to take over a well-recognized business with turn-key systems in place for growth. SBA financing available for a qualified Buyer. The owner will train and help transition a new Buyer.
Well-Established Highly Profitable Environmental Contractor Business for Sale
Undisclosed | Listing ID: NV-3363
• Long Established, very profitable environmental contracting business provides a steady cash flow and further growth potential.
• A business of this quality is hard to find with other owner commitments.
• This one won’t last long – act fast!
• Experienced and qualified environmental contractor performing asbestos, lead and mold remediation to public, private, and federal sector clients.
• Room to grow – Huge Upside Potential - Could increase sales/profits by adding (products/services).
Wholesale Metal Supplier
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N914
Highlights: - Superior industry reputation - Excellent supplier relationships - Historically, profitable business - Loyal and diversified customer base - Potential growth opportunities - Turnkey Opportunity - All equipment, inventory, and processes included and in place Business Summary: Privately owned and operated metal supplier that offers very competitive pricing, a rapid order fulfillment time and absolutely no minimum charges. During their 50+ years in business, they have earned an excellent reputation as a supplier of various ...
Full-Service Restaurant in NW Wisconsin - $282k cashflow from business and real estate. $178k down for business and property!
Wisconsin | Listing ID: 3-2521
Restaurant & Bar
Walk in and take over this clean, efficient, and well-run casual dining, full-service restaurant with $2 million revenue.
• Easy transition with documented processes and systems.
• True turn-key operation for a new operator with full-time kitchen managers
• SBA Bank financing is in place and the business has been pre-approved for a buyer with transferable skills. $178k down and $8,949 per month.
• Property includes a 4,500 square-foot recently upgraded building in a prime location.
• Seller to assist du...