38 Total Sunbelt Business Search Results
Multi-Territory, In-Home Senior Care
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N873
Home Health Care Services
• Qualified Caregivers and Experienced Office Staff • Home Care Services and Facility Staffing Services • Strong Relationships with Referral Sources • Digital Marketing Presence This is well-run company that provides non-medical care services to assist their clients with activities of daily living and provides staffing services to facility care partners. Current staff has demonstrated success providing care up to 24 hours per day while having expertise with different insurance payor sources and multiple revenue opportunities. ...
High Precision Machining & Tool Company
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N867
• In business for almost 60 years • High precision machining – milling, lathe, turning, EDM • Excellent quality production – medical industry included, high tolerance • Loyal customers The company mostly offers milling, turning and lathe services and can work with almost any material. They are a very high-tech job shop that can take on difficult jobs, mainly machining low volume parts with higher precision finish machining of smaller highly technical components. They have a low scrap rate due to their continued emphasis on hi...
Wine & Liquor Retail Store
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N869
• Established for over 35 years • Large selection of wine, spirits & craft beer • Diverse demographic customer base • Ability to take online orders This boutique retail store is located in a well-known neighborhood and has a great reputation within the community. This retail store has an excellent product selection and outstanding customer service. Their knowledgeable staff can assist customers with recommendations, food pairings and much more. With wonderful word of mouth advertising very little marketing is needed. They have ...
Manufacturer of Outdoor Products and Fishing Tackle
Undisclosed | Listing ID: 3-2135
The Company designs and manufactures fishing tackle products that are sold in the world’s top retailers and online. A new product, with intellectual property, is increasing sales. Surging consumer demand for outdoor recreation is also driving revenue growth. Outsourced manufacturing, perfected over many years, creates robust gross margins. In addition, expenses are low as the company sells though distribution and does not need to employ an in-house sales staff. Growth opportunities exist to increase sales to existing customers, online and wit...
Multi-Location Electric Motor Repair Shop
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N872
• In business over 70 years • Carries a large selection of service and replacement parts in stock • Factory authorized service center for many motor lines and manufacturers • Long term employees with a majority of them being employed there 15+ years This company got its start by servicing and repairing electric motors. Over the years they have grown into a multi-location outfit that now services the tri-state area. They’ve expanded their services to include but not limited to; electric power tools, generators, compressors, pump...
Garage Door Installation and Service, SBA Financing, Real estate Included
Wisconsin | Listing ID: 3-2273
Prominent garage door company established over 45 years. This business provides high quality installations and service. They service both residential and commercial markets and are one of the top operators in several counties. Experienced staff in place includes field techs and management. The business works from a large showroom, warehouse and office space. The real estate is included in the sales price. SBA financing is available to a qualified Buyer with $200k down. The seller will train and transition a new owner. A unique opportunit...
Residential & Commercial Painting Contractor
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N695
• Centrally located between multiple market areas • Established company with an assertive, tech forward marketing campaign in place • Known as a high quality, higher margin work company Painting contracting business established with the goal of creating a company that would always put the client’s best interests first. Specializing in residential and commercial interior and exterior painting, priming, and patching, the business has grown to service most of Southeastern Wisconsin. More than just a guy with a brush, this is a well-r...
*Price Reduced* Child Development Center
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N854
• Excellent location within walking distance of an elementary school & large apartment complex • Standalone building, with private parking lot and company sign visible from the street • Known for quality care and personal attention to their client families • Assistant Director is poised and capable of taking over current owner’s Director duties This is an independently owned and operated, family-owned, child care center serving children ages six weeks through 11 years old. The center’s goal is to create a home-like atmosphere, w...
Cabinet Component Manufacturer
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N868
• In Business over 20 years • Quality products at affordable costs • Business to business in a manufacturer setting • High customer service standards and safe work environment This company uses old world craftsmanship paired with high tech machinery to produce a high quality, low cost product with a commitment to service that’s second to none! They manufacturer custom cabinet components, which includes cabinet doors, drawer fronts, custom cabinet end work and other specialty products for the cabinet industry. The facility is ...
Lawn Implement Dealer
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N835
• Distributor of many respected and recognized name brands • Residential & Commercial Customers • Potential growth opportunities through direct mail and internet marketing campaigns In business over 40 years, reputable family-owned lawn implement dealer and small engine repair business is for sale. The sales department offers a large inventory, and welcomes customer trade-ins with a new purchase. They offer special financing programs as well as leases on equipment. In addition to new implements they also service what they sell, su...