60 Total Sunbelt Business Search Results
Eastern Wisconsin-Based Specialty Restoration Franchise For Sale. Recession-Resistant Business! High Leverage Growth Options Available. Motivated Seller.
Wisconsin | Listing ID: 3-2496
This Wisconsin company combines a strong franchise structure and profitability with tremendous opportunities to grow.
- Protected territory with limited competition
- Minimal staffing required
- Outstanding reputation among clientele
- $500,000+ revenue in 2021
- Owner-assisted transition
Aviation FBO, northern Iowa, SBA finance, only $61K down, Aircraft maintenance
Undisclosed > Iowa | Listing ID: 3-2482
Long-term successful full-service Fixed Base Operator (FBO) opportunity in northern Iowa. Ideal for an A&P mechanic or IA with a CFI. Multiple revenue streams from fuel, hangars and maintenance etc.
$177,435 in SDE (cash flow) for only $61,000 down SBA financed.
Great shop facility with ongoing stream of local aircraft work. Offering 100LL and Jet A from up-to-date equipment.
This is not a fixer-upper! It’s a great opportunity to take over a clean and profitable well-run business and add your skills and energy t...
Independent Child Daycare
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N913
- Independently owned and operated, full-service, child daycare in business over 15 years - Various possible growth opportunities - Sale includes all furniture, fixtures, equipment - Built in kitchen for daily meal and snack preparation - Clean and well-maintained facility - High-quality, safe, and inclusive learning environment This turnkey and profitable business opportunity is fully staffed, and offers the owner flexibility, as well as potential for growth. Programs are geared toward helping to enhance children’s development through ...
Edible Arrangements franchise location in Howard County Maryland – $49,000 down w/Seller Financing loan gets you $80k+ Cash Flow. Excellent Owner Operator opportunity in a great location!
Undisclosed > Maryland > Howard | Listing ID: 3-2494
Business for Sale: $469,959 Sales & $81,190 Cash Flow in 2021.
• Opportunity to buy one of the hottest franchises that is ready to grow.
• The enterprise has been successfully operated for many years and is set up for an owner operator to continue the growth path.
• In-store, on-line & delivery with expansion into new product categories has contributed to rapid double-digit growth in 2020-2021!
• Superior location, name recognition and tons of repeat customers.
Print, Design & Mailing Company
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N874
HIGHLIGHTS: • Vast array of products & services • In business over 35 years, well known in the community • Experienced, long term staff in place Summary: Whatever customer’s need printed; this commercial print company can do it. They have the experience and equipment to get the job done, no matter how specialized. Their broad range of printing technologies ensures that customer’s materials will always be completed in the most efficient, cost-effective manner possible. Their extensive list of services includes but is not l...
Custom Laser Engraving Business and marking job shop w/Real Estate located in Western WI. Only $95k down payment w/SBA loan for both the business and RE providing $280,000+ in Cash Flow.
Wisconsin | Listing ID: 3-2605
Established in 1998 with long-term customer relationships.
• Provides custom solutions for medical, industrial, electronic, and promotional parts and products.
• Fully equipped with both Nd: Yag, YB:Fiber and Co2 lasers.
• Utilizing innovative technologies and the highest manufacturing standards for marking simple to difficult parts such as rotary, small part marking and parts that require table moves.
• Services include aiding in the graphic design process, marking and shipping of custom products.
Multi-line, Independent, Claims Adjusting Co.
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N902
Highlights: - Trusted name and reputable in their industry - Can become absentee owned - Knowledgeable staff with extensive experience - Diverse client base in both commercial and residential categories - Insurance Adjusting is a Recession-Proof Industry - Offers services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Summary: Founded over 20 years ago, this business specializes in providing independent claims adjusting services from appraisals to investigations and adjustments. They have the experience and ability to handle property, liability, auto, h...
Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Wisconsin | Listing ID: N896
Restaurant & Bar
HIGHLIGHTS: • Impressive online reviews • Located in a busy area • Active social media accounts • Currently holds liquor license This authentic Mexican Restaurant is located in a popular neighborhood on a well-known street. They offer breakfast, lunch and dinner for dine-in or carry out and work with third party delivery services. Surrounded by hotels, government offices, local business, other restaurants and educational campuses, this is in an ideal location for customer flow. Their quality food and friendly service has earned the...
Independently owned bridal boutique and gift shop located in Northern Iowa. Cash flow of $73,392 offered for $75k
Undisclosed > Iowa | Listing ID: 3-2616
The company was founded in 2000 and carries bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos and offers specialty services including gift registries, alterations, steaming and gown preservation from 3rd party vendors. Additionally, the company carries gowns for prom and special occasions with a large gift selection that extends far beyond wedding gifts. The owner currently works about 25 hours a week in the business and is ready to retire and spend time with her young grandchildren. Inventory is being offered separately on consignment, so a buye...
Window Cleaning Franchise in Connecticut. $300k revenue. Seller Financing. 30% down and balance in 12 months at 0% interest
Undisclosed > Connecticut | Listing ID: 3-2529
Lots of growth opportunities for a motivated buyer. With residential and commercial accounts, this business has one of the largest territories in the region. Sales Rep, Crew Leaders and part time Cleaners are in place to support the operation. The business model allows the owner to be a General Manager, bid larger projects and focus on growing the business within a proven system and strong corporate support for web marketing, operating systems, training, and branding. Selling price includes over $50k in furniture, fixtures, and equipment.