Dennis has an extensive entrepreneurial background and has owned, operated, and sold multiple businesses over the last 30 years. The businesses he has owned include consulting engineering firms, broadcast radio and television stations, an on-line services company, rental real estate, technical equipment installation and field services, as well as providing consulting services to various industries.
He served as a court-appointed receiver for creditors on civil litigation and financial restructuring matters, a consultant and expert witness in insurance subrogation matters, an advisor on federal regulatory compliance matters, and has served as an expert witness in patent litigation matters. Further, Mr. Wallace has spent more than 30 years representing clients before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on technical matters.
His knowledge of financial, regulatory, and operational matters brings his clients valuable experience for each transaction. Dennis works with business owners and clients to achieve the maximum value for their businesses while maintaining confidentiality. This experience enables Dennis to bring a unique perspective and experience to business brokerage and mergers and acquisition transactions (M&A). He takes pride in serving them in an efficient and professional manner as he minimizes the stress and uncertainties involved in all transactions.
- Broadcast radio and television station ownership
- Broad Consulting Engineer
- Court-appointed receivership
- Expert witness patent litigation
- Insurance claim subrogation matters
- Development of new technologies and industry standards
- International business brokers association (IBBA)
- M&A Source
- Society of broadcast engineers
- association of federal communications consulting engineers
- federal communications bar association
Awards and Recognition
- Academy of television arts and sciences – Technical Emmy Award
- Institute of electrical and electronic engineers – Matti s. Suikola Award