25 Total Sunbelt Business Search Results
Rare Acquisition Opportunity – Midwest Based Premier Hair Salon & Day Spa For Sale. $8.9 Million in Revenue and over $1 Million in SDE. Bank Financing Available.
Undisclosed > Midwest | Listing ID: P52690
This award-winning salon & spa has continued to grow through expansion of its products, services, facilities, and amenities to support growing demand in the industry and its loyal customer base. The Company operates with a strong employee base, multi-location presence, and has retained a tenured staff of stylists, aestheticians & massage therapists, nail technicians and core leadership team. This is a significant advantage in the industry and has been a driving factor in its profitability and ability to offer a premier full-service salon & spa ...
$2.2 million EBITDA – Metal Machining, Fabrication, and Welding Company
Undisclosed > Midwest | Listing ID: P52210
The Company specializes in laser cutting, fabrication, precision machining, and design. They manufacture precision parts from a wide range of materials including metals, plastics, synthetics, rubber, and cloth. The Company’s products serve a variety of industries such as OEMs, construction, medical, and others. The Company is known for its ability to effectively deliver high-quality products on time, as well as introduce innovative solutions thanks to cutting-edge machinery and equipment. The business is run by a professional management team ...
2022 EBITDA $1.8 million – Precision Contract Manufacturing Company
Undisclosed > Midwest | Listing ID: P53405
The Company specializes in CNC machining, welding, fabrication, steel cutting, turning, and engineering solutions for industrial equipment components. Their proficiency extends across a broad spectrum of materials, including steel, aluminum, Inconel alloys, stainless steel, copper, iron, and plastics. Their success and industry reputation can be attributed to their diverse capabilities, industry expertise, and "sticky" customer relationships.
• Tenured management team that delivered profitable 13% CAGR EBITDA growth from 2018 to 20...
Product Manufacture and Retail Outlet
Undisclosed > Midwest | Listing ID: 52981
Midwest manufacturer of quality, energy efficient proprietary products that cater to the new home and remodeling market. Sales occur through an ever-expanding dealer network and onsite retail location. For more than four decades a team of dedicated employees have created superior products and developed a high-quality brand name recognition.
Revenue and profits continue to grow each year. Ideal buyers could be an individual or couple who would like to relocate their family to a peaceful prominent lake area setting. A manufacturing ...
B2B Franchised Printing Business in Florida. SBA/Seller financing available. Over $800K in Cash Flow.
Undisclosed > Florida | Listing ID: 53881
This is a rare opportunity to acquire an established on-demand, digital printing, signage, and marketing services franchise with an experienced team in place and over 20 years of loyal and diverse customers. Their services provide businesses with print and marketing services and solutions.
- Well-established team of skilled employees
- No industry experience required
- Franchise provides training and ongoing support
- No evenings or weekends
- Be in business “for yourself” not “by yourself”!
Three-stores Edible Arrangements enterprise located in central Connecticut – set up for semi-absentee owner/investor. Tons of upside for growth with asking price of only $325,000. SBA terms for well-qualified buyer.
Undisclosed > Connecticut | Listing ID: 52988
Business for Sale: $1,450,241Sales & $146,118 Average Cash Flow in 2020 thru 2022. Cash flow in 2020 and 2021 was >$170k both years.
• Sales grew significantly in both 2020 and 2021.
• 2022 YTD reflected negative impact from the economy and owners’ absence.
• A unique opportunity to buy three (3) store locations of one of the most successful franchise brands in a great region.
• Current owner lives out of state – this is a great opportunity for a new owner who wants to grow the business with a significant inc...
Edible Arrangements franchise location in Nashua, NH - Seller Financing for well-qualified buyer. Excellent Owner Operator opportunity in the top performing location - #1 Edible store in the US!
Undisclosed > New Hampshire | Listing ID: 54093
Business for Sale: $1,334,616 Sales & $250,667 Cash Flow in 2022.
• Opportunity to buy one of the hottest franchises that is ready to grow.
• Consistently one of the top performing locations in the nation!
• Excellent online presence with expansion into new product categories and deliverable territory has contributed to solid sales & cash flow in 2020-2022.
• Superior location, name recognition and tons of repeat customers.
Sunbelt Listing ID: 54093
Saladworks franchise w/two (2) store locations in Lehigh Valley PA – SBA Financing available for well-qualified buyer. Excellent Owner Operator opportunity in these great locations!
Undisclosed > Lehigh Valley > PA | Listing ID: 52656
Business for Sale: $1,249,910 Sales & $123,197 Cash Flow in 2022.
• Join the nation’s original and leading entree salad destination – one of the hottest franchises that is ready to grow.
• Original, fresh, healthy – salads, bowls, soups, sandwiches, wraps and panini’s that deliver WOW! Serving lunch, dinner and snacks.
• This has been a stellar location for many years and is set up for an owner operator to continue the growth path.
• Solid sales/cash flow in 2019-2022! Cash Flow in 2021 was >$170K.
Local Favorite: Fast Casual Restaurant Franchises (2 locations in Eastern Ohio) – No down payment required and two years without franchise royalties.
Undisclosed > Ohio | Listing ID: 53278
Restaurant & Bar
Exceptional Investment Opportunity with Attractive Financing Options. Buyer is only required to take over the leases, which are $3,400 and $4,800 at each location. With four and six years left provide predictable cash flows.
• The high ratings from satisfied customers testify to the restaurant's exceptional value, making it a beloved choice among locals. (4.5 stars Google rating)
• Acquired in October 2021 as part of a brand expansion effort, these two corporate-owned locations present an excellent opportunity for aspiring ...
Aviation FBO, northern Iowa, SBA finance, only $61K down, Aircraft maintenance -Growing Business!
Undisclosed > Northern Iowa | Listing ID: 3-2482
Long-term successful full-service Fixed Base Operator (FBO) opportunity in northern Iowa. Ideal for an A&P mechanic or IA. Multiple revenue streams from fuel, hangars and maintenance etc.
$230,872 in SDE (cash flow) for only $61,000 down SBA financed.
Great shop facility with ongoing stream of local aircraft work. Offering 100LL and Jet A from up-to-date equipment.
This is not a fixer-upper! It’s a great opportunity to take over a GROWING, clean and profitable well-run business and add your skills and energy to it!