Richard is adept at advising business owners to help them net the highest price possible for the sale of their business, taking into consideration the tax consequences, price and terms. He enjoys guiding the participants to a successful transaction that is a fair, positive, pivotal event for both buyer and seller.
- Certified Main Street Business Broker (CMSBB) designation for 10+ years.
- Expertise in selling electrical contractors, solar contractors, manufacturing, construction, distribution, and healthcare businesses.
- SBA lender relationships to arrange financing.
- 20 years of commercial real estate sales and leasing experience.
- Creative insight that assists business owners through the complexities of selling or buying a business.
- Bachelor Degree – University of Minnesota
- MBA – Arizona State University
- Exit Planning and Business Valuations
- Marketing Plan Development
- Arranging SBA Business Acquisition Loan Financing
- Real Estate Sales and Leasing
- Client Focused Results for Business Owners
Expertise in selling electrical contractors, solar contractors, manufacturing, construction, distribution, and healthcare businesses.
Awards and Recognition:
- Community Stewardship Award 2020
- Community Stewardship Award 2019
- Volunteer Bike Mechanic – Free Bikes 4 Kids – Non-Profit Org.
- Volunteer Meal Server – LOAVES & FISHES MINISTRIES INC
“I would like to take this opportunity to express how pleased I had the pleasure of working with Richard Jahnke. Richard worked with me on the sale of Pucci. He worked very hard to make the sale happen. Richard found a qualified buyer within a month of listing. He worked through some challenging situations to make the sale become a reality.
Richard’s background in commercial real estate turned out to be an asset as he worked through some issues with our landlord. He was instrumental in obtaining landlord’s approval for the buyer on the transfer of the lease. There were major items to get through in relation to the closing. Due to the complexity of the situation, there were issues that would have delayed the closing, but Richard was able to complete everything and make the closing happen on time.
I am looking forward to the next chapter in my life after running the business for so many years. I would not have sold the business without the help of Richard Jahnke. Thank you, Richard for completing the sale of my business. I would certainly refer you to anyone that is contemplating a sale of their business.”